Quote

Check out Owen's new book, Gratitude: A Way of Teaching

Monday, September 15, 2014

I was interviewed on a Podcast


Recently, I was contacted by a podcast, The Teachers’ Lounge Show, and asked if I would give an interview about utilizing gratitude in the classroom.  I did the interview and it has been posted on iTunes under The Teachers’ Lounge Show.  I would recommend the show.  It has some great episodes that cover just about every topic in education.  You may also access it by clicking on one of the links below:



It was fun to go through the interview process and contemplate some of the ideas I have been writing about.  Thanks again for all the support.

Here is a fun quote to end the blog:


Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional, growing spiritually is up to me.-Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment